Spiced Sweet Potatoes
Happy Thursday Friends!
Today I’m sharing how to make diced, spiced & roasted sweet potatoes! I may be biased but… these sweet potatoes taste AHmazing! I’m sharing how to make them & various ways you can enjoy in today’s brand new cooking video! The seasoning that I use in today’s recipe is from The Spice Hunter. This Mexican Seasoning is 100% Organic, salt free and is a sample from the Healthy Grocery Girl + Love With Food March Snack Box! Do you love sweet potatoes as much as I do??
Diced, Spiced & Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon of Organic unrefined coconut oil
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of the Spice Hunter Mexican Seasoning *More to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wash and dice sweet potato and place on a baking sheet
- Drizzle with coconut oil
- Sprinkle with sea salt and seasoning
- With a spoon, toss all ingredients together to make sure potatoes are evenly coated
- Bake in the oven for approximately 25 minutes
- Choose Organic Ingredients When Possible
- Make 4-6 servings
How To Get Your Healthy Grocery Girl + Love With Food Snack Box
You can get your first Tasting box for FREE or half off of your first Gluten-Free box! Learn more at the links provided below!