Spookamole + Ghost Chips
Quick Healthy Recipes
I hope you’ve been having a blast during our Halloween Recipe Party Week! Today I’m sharing how to make Spookamole with Ghost Chips! Chips and dip are a party classic, and when it’s Halloween, why not step it up a notch?! This fun, festive, healthy and delicious recipe looks impressive (your friends will think you’re so creative!) yet it’s so simple to make! You can watch the how-to video and get the recipe below. If you make this dish, I’d love to know! Leave a comment below!
- 2 medium avocados
- 1/2 fresh lime
- 6 Organic soft corn tortillas
- 2 teaspoons of unrefined coconut oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Slice avocados in half, then remove the pit and spoon out avocado "meat" into a medium size bowl
- Add fresh lime juice and a pinch of sea salt and with a fork mash together until you create a creamy dip
- Using a ghost cookie cutter, cut out ghost shaped chips from tortillas (warm tortillas in the oven first if they are too hard to cut when cold)
- Place ghost chips on a baking sheet, drizzle with coconut oil (make sure all chips are evenly coated) and sprinkle with sea salt
- Bake chips in the oven for 5 minutes
- Choose Organic Ingredients When Possible!
This Recipe Is: