SPRING CLEANING! DIY LEMON GLASS CLEANER & DETOX LEMON DRINK
Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Spring is right around the corner and it’s time to take a day for spring cleaning! Today we are sharing with you a DIY Lemon Glass Cleaner and a Detox Lemon Drink! We are so excited to have our collab partner Ashley, from Ashley’s Green Life to help us with this video!
- 1 cup water
- 2 Limoneira lemons
- Spray bottle
- Juice 2 lemons and then measure out 2 tablespoons of juice into a small bowl.
- Stain juice to get rid of any extra pulp.
- Pour water into spray bottle and add in lemon juice.
- Shake bottle and you are ready to clean!
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 Limoneira sweet Meyer lemon, sliced
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Add ginger, lemon and turmeric to a french press.
- Fill with boiling water and let steep for 30 minutes.
- Press to strain and enjoy warm or chilled!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!