The Best Broccoli Tacos!
The Best Broccoli Tacos
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1 cup refried beans
- 6 soft corn tortillas
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 mild green pepper (poblano)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder blend
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds (optional)
- Grill the red and green peppers on high, rotate to blacken all sides. Place grilled peppers in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let the peppers sit for about 30 minutes.
- While the peppers steam, grill the broccolini over medium heat until soft; also warm the beans and tortillas.
- With clean hands peel the skin, stem and seeds away from the peppers, sometimes it is necessary to run the roasted peppers under cold water to remove all of the seeds.
- Add the roasted peppers, spices, brown rice flour, olive oil and water to a small blender and blend until smooth.
- Add warmed beans to the corn tortillas with the grilled broccolini and top with roasted red pepper sauce and hemp seeds.
Healthy Grocery Girl https://www.healthygrocerygirl.com/