TROPICAL GREENS JUICE RECIPE FROM MY BOOK
Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! I am so thrilled to share with you a sneak peek recipe from my new book: The 5 Day Juice Diet. As you know, I love fruits and veggies and helping people enjoyably consume more of them! My new book includes 100 recipes for savory and sweet plant-based juices, snacks and meals plus shopping lists and meal schedules. The 5-Day Juicing Diet is designed to nourish your body with real food to help you achieve kickstart and achieve lasting weight loss and long-term health. You can order a copy of my book here!
The 5-Day Juicing Diet contains:
- A Fool Proof 5-Day Plan with a juicing schedule and shopping lists to guide you
- 100 Recipes with energizing flavor combinations of fruits and veggies for juices, snacks, and suppers
- Helpful Tips with instructions on making your own juice, and guidance for incorporating juicing into your diet after the 5-day plan
Today I’m sharing a sneak peek recipes from my book, a delicious Tropical Greens Juice! Do you want to consume more greens, but cannot stomach the taste? Then you’ll love this tropical greens juice! Green apple and pineapple add just enough natural sweetness to mask the taste of the rainbow chard and dandelion greens. dandelion greens do taste slightly more bitter than arugula, but they contain twice as much iron as spinach—and they’re also a diuretic, which means they increase urine production, naturally aiding detoxication.
- 2 CUPS RAINBOW CHARD
- 2 CUPS ROMAINE LETTUCE
- 1 CUCUMBER
- 1 GREEN APPLE, CORED
- 1 CUP PINEAPPLE CHUNKS
- 1⁄4 CUP DANDELION GREENS
- 1⁄4 CUP FRESH CILANTRO
- 1 (1-INCH) PIECE FRESH GINGER
- Prepare all the ingredients by rinsing, scrubbing, or peeling as necessary. Cut the ingredients to a size appropriate for your juicer. Process all the ingredients in the juicer, and enjoy within 1 hour.
- Ingredient tip: If your pulp is still damp, you can re-juice the pulp to maximize yield and nutrition.