VANILLA BEAN CLEMENTINE GRANITA
Hey Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today I’m sharing with you how to make a Vanilla Bean Clementine Granita that is the perfect refreshing dessert for the entire family!
- 4 Limoneira clementines
- 1/4 cup agave or honey
- 1/2 vanilla pod
- Cut off the tops of the clementines and scoop out filling. Save the skins.
- Add filling into a nutbag or cheesecloth and squeeze out juice into large bowl.
- Add agave/honey and vanilla bean into bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add mixture into container and freeze for 4 hours, stirring every hour.
- Once finished, scoop into skins and enjoy immediately or freeze until ready.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!