BENEFITS OF DRY SKIN BRUSHING
Dry Skin Brushing
Dry skin brushing is a natural beauty habit we can all benefit from!
A few Healthy Grocery Girl Show episodes ago I shared 3 beauty tips for healthy travels. In the video I asked if you would like me to make a video sharing the health benefits of dry skin brushing. You said, “Yes!” so… in today’s Healthy Grocery Girl Show episode I am sharing how to dry skin brush, the potential health benefits, and how to get started. Today’s video is very simple, however I hope that you enjoy it! If you have any questions after watching today’s video, please leave a comment below and I’ll do my best to answer each of your questions!
Tips For Getting Started With Dry Skin Brushing:
- Choose a brush with all-natural bristles. This is the Dry Skin Brush I have & love!!
- Brush in a circular motion, always up and towards your heart
- Dry brush in the morning before a shower
- If you have sensitive skin or are new to brushing, try brushing in the shower. This is often referred to as “wet brushing”
- Always rinse off with a shower after brushing
- Try organic unrefined coconut oil as an all-natural moisturizer on your body after dry brushing + showering
- Be consistent with dry brushing
- Include dry skin brushing with other healthy lifestyle habits such as eating well (more plant-based foods!), staying hydrated, exercise and reducing stress, to name a few
- Health benefits of dry skin brushing will vary
There are a variety of great dry skin brush options. This is the Dry Skin Brush I have & love!!