Whole Wheat Vegan Stuffing
Stuffing is favorite at Thanksgiving! This stuffing recipe is easy to make, delicious and good for you! That’s what I call a win-win-win! I use Dave’s Killer Bread as the main ingredient, it’s amazing!
HGG’s Whole Wheat Vegan Stuffing
1 loaf 100% Whole Wheat Bread *I use Dave’s Killer 21 Grain Bread
1 medium white or yellow onion
1 tablespoon organic unrefined coconut oil
10 garlic cloves
2 cups organic low-sodium vegetable broth.
Salt & Pepper
Dash of Bragg’s Organic Sea Kelp Delight Seasoning
- Dry a full loaf of bread. To dry, lay slices on a baking sheet and place in the oven, set to warm, for about one hour. Then chop the dry bread into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Next chop one whole yellow or white onion and add to a medium stovetop pan along with 10 garlic cloves and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Sauté this mixture together until the onions begin to caramelize.
- Once the onion mixture has finished cooking, combine with the dried bread cubes in a 9×13 baking dish. Season well with salt and pepper and braggs organic sea kelp delight seasoning.
- Lastly, pour two cups of organic vegetable stock over mixture. Feel free to use more stock if you prefer a more moist stuffing. Cover with foil.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes and then remove foil and continue to bake for 10 minutes or until the top becomes lightly toasted.
Happy Healthy Holiday Season Everyone!!! xo Megan your “Healthy Grocery Girl”