YOGURT GRANOLA BREAKFAST POPSICLES
Popsicles for breakfast? Totes yay! It’s SUMMA! I’m sharing how to make these Yogurt & Granola Pops. This recipe is from our NEW HGG Summer Meal Plan available to all HGG Premium Members!
- 2 cups of non-dairy yogurt
- 1/4 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1 serving plant-based protein powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup of homemade granola
- 2 cups of gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- To make granola, preheat the oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together. Spread granola evenly on a baking sheet.
- Toast in the oven for 1.5 hours, stirring often.
- Fill popsicle mold 90 percent of the way full with yogurt & berries, then top with granola.
- Store in the freezer overnight.
- Store extra granola in an airtight container & enjoy within a week.
HGG SUMMER MEAL PLAN!
Enjoy 7 Days of Simple Plant-Based Recipes + A Grocery Shopping List! This new plan is packed full of easy to adapt summery recipes from tacos, salads, plant-based burgers, popsicles, smoothies and more!
- Weekly Recipe Clubs providing recipe inspiration and grocery shopping lists
- Access to our HGG Member’s only Facebook Group for daily support, encouragement, food ideas, giveaways and wellness live streams!
- As a Premium HGG Member you also have access to Seasonal Meal Plan, Educational Video Courses, Shopping Guides and so much more!