ZESTY LEMON WINTER SALAD
Hi Friends! Welcome back to the blog! Today we are sharing with you how to make a Zesty Lemon Winter Salad that is packed with delicious seasonal produce! We know this salad will be a hit at all of your holiday parties!
- 2 cups brussels sprouts
- 1 Limoneira lemon
- 1 red or green apple
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Shave brussels sprouts and apples and add into a large bowl
- Add in pomegranate seeds, olive oil, lemon juice and sea salt
- Mix together until everything is combined
- This recipe is tart! You can add a tablespoon of raw local honey for sweetness if you prefer!
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!