Create an Account
Already have a user account?

Bringing Healthy Back!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Fe Domingo
      Participant

Happy New Year!!! I have been so busy the past few months and lost my focus on healthy eating. But now, I’m back!!!! I am excited about this program! Thank you, Megan!

Best regards,

Fe

MeganMegan
      Keymaster

Hey Fe!! Love it! She’s bringing healthy back! 🙂 So thrilled you’ll be participating in the Nourish Program! Let me know if you have any questions!! xx Megan, Registered Dietitian
      | HGG Founder

Fe Domingo
      Participant

So, today, I had toast bread (Dave’s bread) with almond butter and banana–yummers! For lunch, I had salad. For dinner, I had soup with veggies and a bit of brown rice. I had issues with my phone today, so I was not able to take pictures, but I will tomorrow.

I find that I don’t feel hungry between the hours after lunch and dinner, so I was not able to eat my snacks. I don’t eat that much at lunch though. Overall, not a bad start at all.

Regards,

Fe

MeganMegan
      Keymaster

Sounds like a delicious day Fe! It’s good to listen to your body! Some days I find that I want / need snacks between meals and other days I’m very satisfied with just meals. So way to go on eating “intuitively!” 🙂 Sounds like a great start to the day & week! Looking forwarding to seeing your photos on social!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.