Create an Account
Already have a user account?

Documentaries??

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      tammit
      Participant

I notice there are documentaries listed to watch in your first phase and I am proud to say I’ve already watched them! Megan, I was wondering if you or anyone else has had the opportunity to watch Plant Pure Nation yet?
      I’ve heard great things about it and I’m really anxious to see it.

Megan RooseveltMegan Roosevelt
      Participant

Hi Tammi! I have not watched Plant Pure Nation yet however I will definitely have to check it out!! If you watch it too let me know what you think!!

beckyalley273beckyalley273
      Participant

Oh me too Tammi. I love watching food documentaries. It was actually watching supersize me (I think thats what it was called) years ago that got me to stop eating fast food. I can proudly say I have not had fast food in about 11 years.

MeganMegan
      Keymaster

Hi Becky! I’ve watched that one too! Food Inc. and Forks Over Knives have to be my favorite though! Have you seen those?

beckyalley273beckyalley273
        Participant

Hello I am so sorry I have been out of the loop. I have watched Food Inc. and loved it but I have not seen Forks Over Knives. I will have to check that one out.

moosix
      Participant

For some reason, I cannot access these documentaries from my computer. What can be wrong? Can they just reject my IP address for being in the wrong area? I am on https://areaphonecodes.com/united-states/408. Can someone give me links where I can see these films free online. Maybe these films are not available free of charge and that is a reason for my failure. Anyway, I will be grateful for all the suggestions.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.