Create an Account
Already have a user account?

Going Crystal lite free for week 2

Healthy Grocery Girl Healthy Grocery Girl Forums Nourish Program Chat Group Going Crystal lite free for week 2

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Monica Wilson
      Participant

Week 1 went great, at least 2 meals a day were meatless. I made a batch of Megan’s Chickpea of the sea and had wraps with it for lunch during the week. Made broccoli soup which I had forgotten all about, but is a fav of me and my daughter. I even used another posters idea of asking my daughter what the healthiest part of dinner was each night. Got some great answers.

This week I am challenging myself. I drink a ton of crystal lite. I’m going crystal lite free for the next 5 days. I made a quart of cinnamon apple water and one of mango lime. I love water but I get tired of plain water all day long. Wish me luck. I posted it on Facebook but don’t know if I tagged it right for anyone else to see it. I am tech challenged.

Everyone have a great week 2

Monica

MeganMegan
      Keymaster

Hey Monica! Happy Week 2! I love your goal to go “crystal lite free” for 5 days! How’s it going? I know that traditional crystal lite contains artificial sweeteners (either Aspartame or Sucralose). Your infused water combo of apple and cinnamon and also mango lime sounds amazing!! I’ll look on Facebook to see your pics!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.