Create an Account
Already have a user account?

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Monica Wilson 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

kshea202
    Participant

Hello Jen,

I also work in education and one of my goals is planning meals and prepping more on sundays. Good Luck!
    Katie

workingmom213
      Participant

Thanks, Katie! Let me know if you discover any helpful tips once you get started!

Hey, Megan! Forks Over Knives did play a big role in my decision to go vegan. I know I’ve told you this before, but your website has been extremely helpful as well. I was actually vegan once before, but during that time my health declined significantly. That led me to believe that although a vegan lifestyle is a kinder way to live, it just didn’t seem realistic or healthy. Now I understand that the problem was really all the processed food I was eating. I was eating vegan hotdogs, processed veggie burgers, pretzels, etc. Since learning from you, documentaries, and plant-based cookbooks like Veganomicon and the Forks Over Knives cookbook, I’ve had so many health benefits. This process has truly been an invaluable experience!

Megan
    Megan
    Keymaster

Hi Jen! That’s wonderful that you’ve taken the time over your break to learn about the benefits of a plant-based diet! Isn’t it eye opening? Have you watched any documentaries yet such as Forks Over Knives or Food Inc.? I found both of those to be very enlightening! I love your goals, they are realistic and very action focused! It’s also fantastic that you are involving your family and teaching your son about healthy eating!! If you have any questions at anytime, please let me know! xx Megan

Monica Wilson
    Participant

Hi I’m Monica and I am also in education. I have 1 more week off. I do meal plan/prep Sunday’s to help me through the week. Right now just breakfast and lunches to get us out the door on time. I love the idea of discussing the ingredients at dinner. I will be adding this to our nightly dinner conversation.

Monica

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.