Create an Account
Already have a user account?

Healthy and staying that way!!

Healthy Grocery Girl Healthy Grocery Girl Forums Introduce Yourself Healthy and staying that way!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      tammit
      Participant

Hello! I am here because after I turned 40, I made a promise to myself to maintain my health and I have committed to NEVER take any prescription drugs to maintain or sustain my life! I choose well care and not sick care which unfortunately is what most of our healthcare professionals provide. It is my belief that we don’t have to resign ourselves to the fact that aging is synonymous with ailments and sickness. The answer to a great deal of our health problems is not at the bottom of a pill bottle but rather, on the end of our forks!
      I look forward to continuing on this path and getting new ideas and information from your community!

Megan RooseveltMegan Roosevelt
      Participant

Hey Tammi! I love your comment about “well care” and not “sick care”! It’s so true! Welcome to the HGG Community! Please let me know if you have any questions as you explore and enjoy the member site! – Megan Roosevelt, RD

moosix
      Participant

Hey. I think that it is necessary to give the implementation of my idea to an external software development company if it is faster or cheaper. Please tell me how to choose a team that will be genuinely interested in my business and project, will give me the opportunity to look at my process from the inside and will have the same vision for solving my problems as I do? What can you advise?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.