Create an Account
Already have a user account?

Hello!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      andreanicole0818
      Participant

Hi to all! My name is Andrea and I’m a 28 year old from Chicago (suburbs now). I’ve been struggling with health and nutrition ever since graduating from HS 11 years ago. Up until 2 years ago I refused to touch anything green or simply a veggie period. I still struggle, but I’ve been getting a bit better!

I’ve been anemic on and off since the age of 9. The last 2 years or so I’ve been having issues with dairy. As my favorite food is cheese, you may understand the trouble this has been causing! The last month has been especially hard with my body reacting almost instantly to dairy. After reading our nutrition plan and the struggles of many others, I’ve decided to go on a dairy fast, of which I’m currently in day 2. I’m hoping to see some changes with this!

I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone and learning more about how to keep my body healthy and strong!

MeganMegan
      Keymaster

Hi Andrea!! Welcome to HGG!! So happy you joined us! Love that you are focused on keeping your body healthy & strong!! This coming Monday for our LIVE stream video on the HGG Member Facebook Group I’ll be chatting all about dairy alternatives (aka my favorite dairy-free cheeses, milk, ice-cream etc!) so this is perfect timing for you as you transition away from dairy!! Hope you’ll join the LIVE stream at 6pm PST!! Also I’m totally here for you if you have any questions or just want to chat!! 😀 x Megan

andreanicole0818
      Participant

What timing! I’ll sadly be in class for the liveness, but I’m so looking forward to watching that the second I get home! Thank you for letting me know!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.