Create an Account
Already have a user account?

HELLO!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      cariannbcariannb
      Participant

My name is Cari and I am from northern Virginia about 2 hours west of DC! I am currently a dietetic intern and on my path to becoming the next Megan Roosevelt! 😉 JK JK
      I have a Masters in Nutrition and am a certified personal trainer. I love Megan and have been following her since last Fall when she was interviewed on All Access Internships. I love learning from future colleagues and I am extremely excited to cook the heck out of these recipes! Believe it or not, I don’t love cooking and I’m determined to change this. I want to learn how make more creative meals and feel like it’s time, especially since I am getting married next summer! 🙂

Looking forward to digging through this membership content and learning from Megan and all of you!

Cheers!

MeganMegan
      Keymaster

Hi Cari!! WELCOME to HGG!! We are so happy you joined us!! LOVE that you’re a dietetic student & a personal trainer! What a great combo!!! Also big congrats on your engagement and upcoming wedding! What a fun time in life!! 🙂 Looking forward to staying connected & having you apart of the HGG Family now!! xx Megan

moosix
      Participant

I want to want everybody not to use free essays online. They are not up to the standard. And they may let you down seriously. Find a good writing agency on internet https://fastessay.com/free-essays-online.html. It would be even better if you could find positive reviews about such companies. This approach will help you to find a reliable company and well-versed writers. Such service will definitely cope with your task.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.