Create an Account
Already have a user account?

Hello!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      bahannah_split
      Participant

Hello everyone! I am so excited to be a part of the Healthy Grocery Girl community! My name is Hannah and I am a college student in Indiana studying public health. When I graduate I hope to work in health education, especially with healthy eating and wellness! I have always loved trying new healthy foods and recipes, but I just moved into my first apartment and I am not used to cooking for myself everyday, so I joined Healthy Grocery Girl to learn more about how to realistically shop for and maintain a plant-based diet. I love the HGG videos on YouTube and am already so impressed with all of the content on the website. I’m so excited to learn more! 🙂

Hi Hannah in Indiana!

I just joined too. Decades away from college now, but still needing to adjust to cooking for one and making those shopping lists, which seems to take forever!
      Good to meet you, see you around the sites (Facebook, YouTube, and here).

MeganMegan
      Keymaster

Hey Hannah!! So happy to have you join us!! Love that you’re in school for Public Health! So important! We hope you’ll find some new easy recipe ideas that you love!! Let me know if you have any questions!! Always here to chat! Kindly, Megan

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.