Create an Account
Already have a user account?

Hello!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      jenadrianna
      Participant

My name is Jenny and I am a pediatric nurse (taking a little break from work for a couple of months) and a mom to an active two year old little girl. I love learning about nutrition and I love cooking! I joined because we recently moved from a big city to a small town where I feel the resources are limited for healthy food and ideas. It is pretty easy to fall into bad habits here so my goal is to challenge myself to keep my family healthy and happy all while having fun. 🙂

MeganMegan
      Keymaster

Hi Jenny! Love that you’re a pediatric nurse! Before becoming an RD I was in nursing school and was interested in either pediatrics or labor & delivery 🙂 It definitely can be more difficult to eat well when leaving in a small town! Hopefully your local grocery store has a good produce section! Also thank goodness for the internet!! I order a lot of items from Amazon which is also a good way to save money! Love your health goals & please let me know if you have any questions at anytime! I look forward to getting to you know you more & chatting here in the member forums 🙂 xx Megan

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.