Create an Account
Already have a user account?

Hello

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      kshea202
      Participant

I’m a busy teacher. I managed to limit sugar and go vegan this summer! However with the start of the new school year I slipped back into many bad habits and have not been active. I’m hoping to get into a healthy routine with the nourish program!

MeganMegan
      Keymaster

Hi! That’s fantastic that you reduced your sugar intake and moved towards a vegan diet this summer! Did you have a particular reason / motivation for eating more vegan meals? I’m always curious to know because everyone has a unique story! So happy to have you apart of this community & participating in the Nourish Program! Let me know if you have any questions! xx Megan, Registered Dietitian | HGG Founder

kshea202
      Participant

I was diagnosed with PCOS a couple of years ago. I am thin, but I struggle with acne and hormone imbalances. It has really inspired me to change the way I eat!

MeganMegan
      Keymaster

Hi! I also use to struggle with hormonal imbalances and for me personally cystic acne :/ It was really painful and embarrassing!! A plant-based diet definitely helped me improve my skin! I first noticed a big improvement when I eliminated dairy and then when I started eating more balanced, plant-based meals (and reducing my stress) that also really helped. Of course everyone is different but I do know that what we eat plays a HUGE role in our health and how our body and systems function and it’s just finding the right way of eating for you that helps you feel your best!!

moosix
      Participant

For a long time I decided to move from the category of readers to the category of writers, there are a lot of ideas, but I was scared by the potential opportunity to turn out to be an outcast) and yet I believe that this story will help someone avoid a fatal mistake. , I had to use an essay writing service. As much as I would not like, but I could not write an essay myself. Unfortunately, I did not read the reviews and did not ask in the forums about the quality of the service I chose. The essay was terrible. Do not make such mistakes. If you chose timetoessay for example, ask people how the service works, and then order an essay there.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.