Create an Account
Already have a user account?

Hello

Hello

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Megan Megan 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Megan
    Megan
    Keymaster

Hi! That’s fantastic that you reduced your sugar intake and moved towards a vegan diet this summer! Did you have a particular reason / motivation for eating more vegan meals? I’m always curious to know because everyone has a unique story! So happy to have you apart of this community & participating in the Nourish Program! Let me know if you have any questions! xx Megan, Registered Dietitian | HGG Founder

kshea202
    Participant

I was diagnosed with PCOS a couple of years ago. I am thin, but I struggle with acne and hormone imbalances. It has really inspired me to change the way I eat!

Megan
    Megan
    Keymaster

Hi! I also use to struggle with hormonal imbalances and for me personally cystic acne :/ It was really painful and embarrassing!! A plant-based diet definitely helped me improve my skin! I first noticed a big improvement when I eliminated dairy and then when I started eating more balanced, plant-based meals (and reducing my stress) that also really helped. Of course everyone is different but I do know that what we eat plays a HUGE role in our health and how our body and systems function and it’s just finding the right way of eating for you that helps you feel your best!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.