Create an Account
Already have a user account?

Hello

Hello

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by beckyalley273 beckyalley273 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
    Megan
    Megan
    Keymaster

Hey Becky!! First of all, thanks for watching our videos on YouTube!! Means so much 🙂 Secondly, WELCOME to HGG!! I’m so excited to have you apart of this community and to get to know you more 🙂 Please let me know if you have any questions as you explore all of the content! Also wishing you a safe surgery and speedy recovery!! Nutrition (aka Real Food) is so powerful for healing and restoring the body! You’re very wise to care about what you eat and also feed your family! Hope you’re having a great day! xx Megan

beckyalley273
    beckyalley273
    Participant

Thank you so much. I am having a great day. School was canceled today due to a snowstorm and where I am a Title One Teacher I am in total celebration for the much needed break to catch up on here. Do you have any tips on which foods to eat after having a Hysterectomy? I do not want anything to harsh on the stomach if you no what I mean.
    Thanks again and have a great day.

beckyalley273
    beckyalley273
    Participant

Ok so I have a complete duh question but how do I get a picture over my name instead of this little orange man?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.