Create an Account
Already have a user account?

Hi Everyone

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jennifer
      Participant

Hello everyone! My name is Jennifer and I just joined healthy grocery girl. I am very excited about this! I have recently started eating healthier and in the process of loosing some weight. I just had enough with the way I was eating and how much weight I had put on. I decided to do something about it. I bought myself a nutribullet and have since then been changing my diet. I can not wait to dig into this site and learn some more!

MeganMegan
      Keymaster

Hi Jennifer!! Welcome!! Congrats on the nutribullet purchase!! I use our blender every single day, it’s such a great kitchen staple!! So happy to have you apart of HGG! Let me know if you have any questions!! xx Megan

HolliHolli
      Participant

Hi Jennifer!! My name is Holli,
      I joined HGG in August of 2015 and I have lost 15lbs so far and I feel amazing!! I just want to encourage you to go for and if you need any help ASK Megan!! She is amazing and really cares about her members and she really wants to help you achieve your lifestyle goals. <3

MeganMegan
        Keymaster

Thanks Holli!! You’re so sweet 🙂 xx Megan

HolliHolli
      Participant

You’re Welcome! 😀

moosix
      Participant

Hello. Quality essay work can be ordered at AU.Assigncode.com. Various types of student work at affordable prices with support up to essay due. You can also ask classmates, maybe they will advise assignment help for Australian students. I advise you to consider all possible options, and then make conclusions !!! Guys, be very careful when choosing such a service.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.