Create an Account
Already have a user account?

Hi everyone!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      lisa_ann084
      Participant

My name is Lisa and I am excited to begin eating a plant based diet. I have tried in the past to do so but, have found it difficult to do so without any support. I am a mom to a 20 year old who is away at college for most of the year. I work from home and have my sweet little dog, Mia, who fills up my empty nest. I am looking forward to this lifestyle change. I can not wait to dive into all the resources that are available here. 😊

MeganMegan
      Keymaster

HI Lisa!! We connected in our Facebook group however I wanted to say hello & reply to you in our forums too!! I hope you are having a great week! We are so happy you joined HGG! 🙂

lisa_ann084
      Participant

Thanks, Megan! I hope you are having a great week too. 😊

Hi Lisa, I just joined too, nice to meet you! I’m also learning to cook for one (divorce) and although I’ve been vegan for a couple of years now, I’m definitely stuck in a rut and going around in circles trying to get a meal plan and shopping list together. I find myself eating popcorn for dinner too many nights because I didn’t plan ahead to buy and cook any good food.

See you around the sites, it looks like we have this forum, plus Facebook and YouTube as well.

lisa_ann084
      Participant

Welcome! I can so relate to the popcorn for dinner, thedreadedwoodenspoon. I have done that myself in the past. I am divorced as well. You will like the recipes on this site and in the You Tube videos. They are easy to make and usually have more than one serving so you can have them for more than one day. See you around!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.