Create an Account
Already have a user account?

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lisa_ann084 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Megan
    Megan
    Keymaster

HI Lisa!! We connected in our Facebook group however I wanted to say hello & reply to you in our forums too!! I hope you are having a great week! We are so happy you joined HGG! 🙂

lisa_ann084
    Participant

Thanks, Megan! I hope you are having a great week too. 😊

Hi Lisa, I just joined too, nice to meet you! I’m also learning to cook for one (divorce) and although I’ve been vegan for a couple of years now, I’m definitely stuck in a rut and going around in circles trying to get a meal plan and shopping list together. I find myself eating popcorn for dinner too many nights because I didn’t plan ahead to buy and cook any good food.

See you around the sites, it looks like we have this forum, plus Facebook and YouTube as well.

lisa_ann084
    Participant

Welcome! I can so relate to the popcorn for dinner, thedreadedwoodenspoon. I have done that myself in the past. I am divorced as well. You will like the recipes on this site and in the You Tube videos. They are easy to make and usually have more than one serving so you can have them for more than one day. See you around!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.