Create an Account
Already have a user account?

"Nourish" I love this word!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Missy LANEMissy LANE
      Participant

I’m Missy from Portland, Oregon. Just turned 45, working on some health issues, but really working being a better me this year. That includes not forgetting that I have to nourish myself with good food, movement, and a positive attitude! My goals are to post every week and make one change to either change a bad habit or create a new nourishing habit each week that sticks with me. Lots of change going on at the beginning of the year, but if I can accomplish these goals I will had turned that change into a positive healthy experience!

MeganMegan
      Keymaster

Hi Missy! I replied to this post, not sure where it went! Replying again to you now 🙂 Love your comment about not forgetting about a positive attitude! I can definitely relate! Just deciding to be in a better mood, not worry and just enjoy the day immediately you can feel a bit of weight lifted off your shoulders! It’s also great that you’re focusing on just one change each week! As you know it’s a lifestyle which means it doesn’t have to happen overnight! Realistic manageable changes are key! Hope you’re having an awesome week! – M

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.