Create an Account
Already have a user account?

Workers Compensation Insurance Get business insurance with optimized c

Workers Compensation Insurance Get business insurance with optimized c

Healthy Grocery Girl Healthy Grocery Girl Forums Introduce Yourself Workers Compensation Insurance Get business insurance with optimized c

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  afrandes 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

  • Author
  • #68808


    It’s your job to keep employees safe at work. However, accidents happen. Sometimes employees get injured or become ill on the job, and that’s why we have Workers Compensation Insurance.

    This insurance covers medical costs and lost wages, as well as things like rehabilitation or physical therapy. It’s mandatory in many states, and highly recommended for all employers.

    Read on to find out more about this type of coverage and what your business should look for in a policy.

    What Workers Compensation Insurance Is All About:
    Infographic – desktop
    What Is Workers Compensation Insurance?
    Often called “Workman’s Comp,” this insurance has been available in the U.S. since 1949. This type of insurance provides wage replacement and medical benefits to employees who are injured at work. In exchange, employees relinquish their right to sue their employer for negligence. Therefore, Workers Compensation Insurance protects employers from costly lawsuits, while also assuring employees that they are guaranteed some coverage in case of illness or injury on the job.

    Workers Compensation Insurance is mandatory in most U.S. states, and laws requiring that businesses hold these policies are intended to eliminate the need for litigation. Employees who are injured or become disabled at work will not need to cover payment of their own medical bills, and will receive monetary compensation to cover loss of wages. This compensation might cover a portion of wages while they are out recovering from an injury, or it might last longer in situations where employees have suffered permanent physical damage.

  • #68837


    I want to insure my business, namely, buildings and equipment. Buildings – cinder block, floors – wooden. Year of construction -2007. Risks – fire, natural disasters, damage to third parties, damage from internal communications (I don’t know how to correctly formulate), preferably damage from aircraft. Advise where to turn. I wanted to have no problems with payments and the requirement to bring unrealistic documents in case of an insured event. How about the

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.