Peanut Date Bites
If you’re looking for a new healthy snack to satisfy your afternoon cravings, I have just the recipe! These Peanut Date Bites require only 3 ingredients to make and are absolutely delicious. The peanuts provide fiber, protein and plant-based healthy fats while dates are a natural energy booster & add a natural sweet taste. Lastly, a pinch of sea salt really helps to bring out the flavors! I made this recipe with snacking in mind, however I have found that I really enjoy these bites as dessert too!
Try bringing these Peanut Date Bites into the office to share with your co-workers or at your next get together with friends and I promise they will not last long!
After you watch today’s Healthy Grocery Girl Show cooking episode, I’d love to know what you think of this simple to make snack! Chat with me more by leaving a comment below! Also feel free to print & share this recipe with your friends! Thanks for stopping by the blog today and I hope you have a wonderful week! xx Megan
- 1 cup of organic unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup of pitted dates
- A pinch of sea salt
- Add peanuts into a food processor, pulse until they become crumbly but not peanut butter. Then, pour peanuts into a bowl and set to the side
- Next add pitted dates into food processor and pulse together. Add peanuts back into the food processor with the dates and add a pinch of sea salt and pulse together
- When a sticky batter forms, roll into balls and place in a container, cover with lid and let set in the freezer overnight
- Choose Organic Ingredients When Possible!