Red, White and Blue Yogurt Bark
Hi Friends! I love this red, white and blue yogurt bark for a simple and cool breakfast on hot a summer day or afternoon snack! This dairy-free breakfast recipe is easy to make and also nutritious! Packed with protein, vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants you’ll want to make this recipe again and again this summer!
- 2 cups of unsweetened greek yogurt (we love Kite Hill almond milk Greek Yogurt!)
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup
- Fresh Blueberries
- Fresh Raspberries
- Add the maple syrup to the unsweetened almond milk greek yogurt and stir to combine.
- Pour the yogurt onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spread evenly.
- Add fresh blueberries and raspberries cut in half.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours, Enjoy!
Need More 4th of July Inspired Recipes?
If you make this recipe, I’d love to see! Tag me on Instagram @HealthyGroceryGirl